1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
10th March 2017 14:25:40 K-Zodron View post »
11th March 2017 15:00:18 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

10th March 2017 13:34:44

Here are a few more new screenshots of the areas that will be included in the next update.

The new update will bring several new quests, ranging from mid-level to high-level quests. Secondary item stats will also be featured, mainly with the new equipment pieces that are coming.

We are aiming to release this update in early April. After that, work will begin on a bigger summer update.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Also a sneak peek of another new full item set (only part of it shown).

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
10th March 2017 13:36:41

That item set looks miles better!

Are we going to be able to enchant items for secondary stats or is it pure rpg looting? Cuz if its only lootable it doesnt really benefit lower lvls...
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
10th March 2017 13:50:43 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:11:28)

Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
10th March 2017 14:12:34

Quoting K-Zodron:
Here are a few more new screenshots of the areas that will be included in the next update.

The new update will bring several new quests, ranging from mid-level to high-level quests. Secondary item stats will also be featured, mainly with the new equipment pieces that are coming.

We are aiming to release this update in early April. After that, work will begin on a bigger summer update.

Also a sneak peek of another new full item set (only part of it shown).

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

Yahgan Occultionists are far from being for mid level players. So we will see some new high level spawns aswell?
K-Zodron
Staff

10th March 2017 14:25:40

Quoting Ronnie:
Are we going to be able to enchant items for secondary stats or is it pure rpg looting? Cuz if its only lootable it doesnt really benefit lower lvls...

Loot / quest rewards only.

Quoting Royalty:
Yahgan Occultionists are far from being for mid level players. So we will see some new high level spawns aswell?

Yes, some new high level spawns are included.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
10th March 2017 14:38:33

Why not take a peak at the DI board and see what's going on there? I think there's more needed than just teasers, maybe some communication?
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
10th March 2017 14:42:04

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Ronnie:

Loot / quest rewards only.

Quoting Royalty:

Yes, some new high level spawns are included.

Will we be seeing the Unholy dreadlord sprite we where supposed to get last update?

Have you also thought about adding different variants of the same armor I.E a helmet drop it can be from 3-7% crit chance, but you could make the drop rate higher so the armor would be common but the armor with a +7% crit chance would be rare?

This would also combat the feeling of hunting for hours and getting nothing but gold the majority of the time.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
10th March 2017 14:47:31

Quoting Akolix:
Why not take a peak at the DI board and see what's going on there? I think there's more needed than just teasers, maybe some communication?

I agree, some communication on what's been happening and why the staff are so inactive for months at a time.
Also some CLEAR rules would be great as you(K-Z) stated proxys are allowed yet quillion is banning people based on IPs. I was using a Proxy due to my shitty connection to the server but decided I would stop playing until my connection gets better as I'm not going to risk my account cause Quillion thinks something (Like he did my last ban which was unjust as I got unbanned)
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
10th March 2017 15:46:09

WWOOOAH!... Very good looking <3<3<3<3<3
Volvo V
Player

Elysium
Level 261
Mage
10th March 2017 17:22:24 (Last edited 10th March 2017 17:26:54)

Predator set ! Awesome! :smartass:

1 2 3