1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
12th October 2015 10:13:34 K-Zodron View post »
13th October 2015 09:58:02 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

12th October 2015 09:56:47

Once again a minor patch has been released. In this patch we are just addressing little newbie issues and some bugs - nothing major is changed. A list of all the changes is included at the end of this announcement.

Your client should automatically patch itself at your next login. However, if the automatic client patcher does not work for whatever reason, you can of course redownload the client from the website's Download section.

This week should be a busy one. First of all, we will announce the winners of the screenshot contest once decided. We are also planning to host a public test server to test some PVP changes, and more information about the upcoming halloween events will be released. So stay tuned!

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

Quoting Changelog 5.5.3:
- Equipment look messages now show if the item alters your magic level, melee, distance or defending skills.
- Animated items are shown properly with animation across the client, including in your inventory.
- Added Dracolich to the Dragon Slayer achievement. Note that only future kills will count.
- Fixed various minor map bugs.
- Made technical preparations for upcoming Halloween events.

- Increased gold drop rate of most 100-600 experience monsters.
- Added more tips and cleared up old ones that show up during the Beginner Tutorial island.
- Added Polish translation to initial welcome dialog.
- Cleared up Mainland welcome dialog layout and made fansite / Ellaria map buttons more prominent.
- Recreated Alexander's quest, including a proper quest log.
Boxarn
Player

Elysium
Level 257
Warrior
12th October 2015 10:00:56

Nice patch, but what about the Glowing phoenix armor is there a comming change for this aswell?
K-Zodron
Staff

12th October 2015 10:13:34

A sprite update for that is in the works, hopefully for the next update.
Robert
Player

Elysium
Level 133
Warrior
12th October 2015 11:06:53 (Last edited 12th October 2015 11:23:24)

Nice update for newcomers, I find a lot of new players especially rangers/warriors have a hard time figuring out how to get skills.
When hitting level 10 a message and a automatic quest added should be nice telling you to find Thorvald and maybe add a new line of text to Thorvald during that quest when he tells you more about rewards when completing tasks?

The finding Thorvald quest could also have a mini task and class based reward, maybe a Rapier or Hatchet for warriors rangers get a Gastraphetes/Short Bow plus some arrows/bolts and a quiver telling them to to store arrows/bolts there in hand etc. This is because I have seen level 10 warriors still using the knife/dagger since they are to weak to kill anything dropping anything better and/or haven't found any monster dropping better yet (drop rates are low so odds are they won't loot anything until level 10 anyways).

Edit: Could be a class based quest, the popup message at level10 should tell them to check the quest log for a new important class quest or somethig. It could even be a login message about it if some new players would miss it when they hit level 10.
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
12th October 2015 11:41:15

Quoting K-Zodron:

- Equipment look messages now show if the item alters your magic level, melee, distance or defending skills.
- Animated items are shown properly with animation across the client, including in your inventory.

nice changes GJ:D
Shotokan
Player

Elysium
Level 181
Warrior
12th October 2015 13:15:04

Upcoming event...that is SUPER news!Can you think of new achievements too :D ?
Pombo
Player

Elysium
Level 153
Warrior
12th October 2015 13:36:10

My thoughts about this update:

Wilhelm Grimm
Player

Pharos
Level 136
Mage
12th October 2015 14:52:00

plz add demonic shield for sell in npcs!!!

Have a lot demonic shield "stay" in maket!
K-Zodron
Staff

13th October 2015 09:58:02

Quoting Robert:
Nice update for newcomers, I find a lot of new players especially rangers/warriors have a hard time figuring out how to get skills.
When hitting level 10 a message and a automatic quest added should be nice telling you to find Thorvald and maybe add a new line of text to Thorvald during that quest when he tells you more about rewards when completing tasks?

There is already a popup at level 10, but of course it's fairly easy to miss, and does not explain any of the details. I think your proposal is very good, and I will place it on my TODO list for the future.

Quoting Shotokan:
Upcoming event...that is SUPER news!Can you think of new achievements too :D ?

New achievements are coming, yes. I would like to include maybe 40-50 new achievements in the next achievement update, so need some inspiration first...

Quoting Wilhelm Grimm:
plz add demonic shield for sell in npcs!!!

Have a lot demonic shield "stay" in maket!

Will do!
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
13th October 2015 11:43:15 (Last edited 13th October 2015 11:44:05)

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Achievement suggestions
Demon hunter - Complete demon dungeon for 100 times or kill 2000 demons
Collector - Loot every creature item ingame!
Butcher - Kill 100 unjustified kills or it could be when you get 5 red names
Adventurer - Slay every monster ingame at least 50 kills each monster!
Clean sword - Stay innocent by not killing anyone, not even a justified kill! (Needs to be online 30 days, resets if you are 3 days offline)
Cheers! - Get drunk 500 times!
Massacre - Kill 4 unjustified kills within a minute
Picker - Reach gathering level 50
King - Rule the world by winning 3 wars with no defeat! (guild wars)
Protector of the realm - Kill 200 justified kills
King Slayer - By getting this achievement, you need to slay one king
Champion - Win warzone tournament
A true fighter - Win or lose a war
The wolves will howl tonight - Kill 2000 wargs, loot 250 warg paw and 300 warg fur. (reward warg cape outfit)

@K-Zordon If you want use for inspiration :D
1 2