Show staff replies in this thread
30th September 2015 05:31:47 K-Zodron View post »
10th October 2015 19:23:11 K-Zodron View post »
Koluzz
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Mage
29th September 2015 21:20:49 (Last edited 29th September 2015 21:23:56)

I ONLY KNOW ABOUT PLATON PEOPLE FROM ELYSIUM AND EVERATH I KNOW U GUYS THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT PVP BUT GUESS WHAT U DONT SO DONT BOTHER.

K-z you did a good job for listening to elysium and did some great changes for them thanks for that and now i have some proposal for platon.

Battles last longer when both teams are using bravery but is op and unfair when one side doesnt have this spells so usually people wouldnt fight without it...so dont u think we need reduce pvp damage? MAKES IT FUN WHEN BOTH TEAMS HAVE BRAVERY..because BATTLE NEEDS MORE TACTIC IF UR NOT ONE SHOOTING EVERYONE..

FIRST OF ALL you need to eliminate bravery and raise of pace from game << if not at least make it weaker as baltas said on other proposal thread Baltas Thread

Solution number 1.

So i say REDUCE PVP DAMAGE <<< people will come and say to me same bullshit they said before cuz u guys tried it and it didnt work so i think there is another way of doing this....

Solution number 2.

CHANGE THE EXPERIENCE TABLE but leave the damage..
example= if ur lvl 50 after exp table changed you will be lvl 80 but you will do the same damage to monster and people as u did when u were lvl 50 (not calculating anything if you want exact numbers i will ask baltas later for it later) a lvl 50 usually does if warlock around 500-600 damage in pvp?(again not exact numbers) well u be doing that in lvl 80.

Thank You
Maximus Decimus
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Ranger
29th September 2015 22:09:35

To be honest i like this pvp system.

Do u want go the same way as they do with tibia?
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
29th September 2015 22:11:41

Quoting Koluz:
So i say REDUCE PVP DAMAGE <<< people will come and say to me same bullshit they said before cuz u guys tried it and it didnt work so i think there is another way of doing this....

The 20-25% pvp dmg reducement was the best thing what was gonna come that update, but it was your team complaining about it cuz they couldnt kill henley with 4-5 unless he was trapped....

About lowering pvp dmg -> CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoting Koluz:
Battles last longer when both teams are using bravery but is op and unfair when one side doesnt have this spells so usually people wouldnt fight without it...so dont u think we need reduce pvp damage? MAKES IT FUN WHEN BOTH TEAMS HAVE BRAVERY..because BATTLE NEEDS MORE TACTIC IF UR NOT ONE SHOOTING EVERYONE..

About Bravery & Raise Of Pace, don't remove them! Reducement would be necessary, but never remove! Why do you call it unfair if the Opponent team have RoP or Brav and your team don't.. That just means you gotta get your team the required people...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoting Koluz:
CHANGE THE EXPERIENCE TABLE but leave the damage..
example= if ur lvl 50 after exp table changed you will be lvl 80 but you will do the same damage to monster and people as u did when u were lvl 50 (not calculating anything if you want exact numbers i will ask baltas later for it later) a lvl 50 usually does if warlock around 500-600 damage in pvp?(again not exact numbers) well u be doing that in lvl 80.

The current exp rate is indeed little low, takes to much time to get a single level... Like Baltas stated on other thread, this game ain't for people who can only play for a short amount of time! A steady 3x the current exp rate would be the best for my sayin (on 1x servers ofc).. Everath on the other hand, 10x is fine but the drop from 10x>1x is too huge...

~ Agger
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
29th September 2015 22:25:01

Well, you can always reduce bravery&raise of pace in PVP and leave it same in PVE... as long as you don't hit anybody or u won't get hitted by somebody you got full effect but when you start PVP it will be reduced to 50% of effect or something like that.
Durius
Player

Platon
Level 16
Mage
30th September 2015 00:45:18

Agree on PVP reducement changes, they are a must nowdays.

About Bravery and Raise of Peace, if we well know these two spells makes a huge difference we also know the must be balanced or taken away when it come to PVP situations.

Possible solution to bravery: Just make it enable against monsters and disable on PVP.
Raise of peace: Reduce the amount of speed it gives and add a cooldown on the spell. What it cause to be overpowered, beside that you can make a lvl 60 run like a lvl 200, is that you can spam it all day long... so what is the point on paralyze, dispel, or slow the target if he can get it right away.

If you cant find a possible way to fix it, just disable them like you did with Shared Pain which never has been working on.

Also we should give a try to the table experience x3, I know it might take some time working on the new experience table but it will worth, at least do it on Platon to make it unique since others server has their own features.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th September 2015 04:38:03

So new table or 3x? Both would take couple mins to do. Its the decision making whivh takes time.

@dmg reduction. You probably know my opinion. If made, should only be small adjustments. F.e pvp dmg would get 10% reduced. On the other hand 10% is not that little when u think about it
K-Zodron
Staff

30th September 2015 05:31:47

For sure we can make some changes to PVP to make the battles more fair and interesting. As we tried to go through with the damage reduction before and it got rejected, I think it's fairly clear that it's not the only change we need to make. Perhaps adjustments to bravery and rop are the additional changes we need? Anyway, I know there's more people out there who PVP than the people in this thread, so I would like to hear more opinions and ideas so we can start working on a good direction to start making changes in.
Happy Troll
Player

Pharos
Level 37
Mage
30th September 2015 06:01:00

lo estamos diciendo desde hace 1 aņo o mas el daņo d zznia es absurdo.... pero siempre se opusieron a q lo disminuyeran. GGWP
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
30th September 2015 06:04:36 (Last edited 30th September 2015 06:04:48)

Quoting Baltas:
So new table or 3x? Both would take couple mins to do. Its the decision making whivh takes time.

@dmg reduction. You probably know my opinion. If made, should only be small adjustments. F.e pvp dmg would get 10% reduced. On the other hand 10% is not that little when u think about it

Agree with Arnas.

Quoting Przemyslav:
Well, you can always reduce bravery&raise of pace in PVP and leave it same in PVE... as long as you don't hit anybody or u won't get hitted by somebody you got full effect but when you start PVP it will be reduced to 50% of effect or something like that.

Agree with Przemyslav.
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
30th September 2015 07:45:14

I was about to asy PVM instead of PVE , was middle od the night...
1 2 3
Last »