Premium CardsPremium Cards are ingame items that can be used for special extra features or to add Premium Time to your account. Each used card yields your whole account 24 hours of Premium Time.
Premium Cards are treated as any other ingame item, and can be traded or sold to other characters without special limitations. Whether you want to use 1 Premium Card at a time, or load your account with 30 days of Premium Time at once, is entirely up to you.
Premium TimeActive Premium Time gives you access to a number of extra features ingame, such as traveling by all boats, ability to use new spells and outfits, ability to reach new areas and much more.
Click on the orange text below to view a full list of available features to players with Premium Time.
+ View all Premium Time features
Access to exclusive areas, each with their own special monsters, NPCs and quests.
- Ben Qarassih, a southern desert-themed continent. Includes a large amount of hunting spawns for all levels.
- Norrlun, a snow-themed continent with the cities Karkkila and Bersund. Includes a large amount of hunting spawns for all levels.
- Aranagua, a jungle-themed continent with the town Vevay. Includes a large amount of hunting spawns and other content.
- Gjadern, a island that you can enter until level 40, where player killing is softly prohibited.
- Cratai, an island with leprechaun & four-leaf clover spawns and some hunting caves.
- Ability to get challenge tasks from Osvald and Thorvald.
- Ability to travel between locations quickly by all boats.
- Access to NPCs that buy most lootable equipment for a fair price.
- Access to exclusive premium spells and outfits.
- Death losses are 1.5% for experience, magic level and skills instead of the usual 2%.
- Larger light radius for your character.
- People list limit raised from 100 to 500.
Extra FeaturesPremium Cards can be used as payment for extra features ingame, such as changing your character name or resetting your talent point choices.
Click on the orange text below to view a full list of available features buyable with Premium Cards.
+ View all extra features
- House Bid - Bid on player housing with Premium Cards.
- Found Guild - Create your own guild for a one-time fee of 10 Premium Cards.
- Blessing - You can get your character blessed (preventing loss of items at death) at a temple NPC for a cost of 5 Premium Cards and 100000 gold.
- Cancel Challenge Task - Cancel your current Challenge Task for a fee of 1 Premium Card.
- Enter All Dungeons - Some dungeons have a fee in Premium Cards.
- Reset Talent Points - You can reset your talent point choices for a fee of 10 Premium Cards.
- Remove Murderer State - You can bribe NPC Collin to get rid of your murderer state (black skull) for 20 Premium Cards.
- Change Name - Change your name for a cost of 50 Premium Cards by talking to NPC Lasse ingame.
- World Transfer - You can transfer your character to another game world (with some limitations) for a cost of 200 Premium Cards.