Sharkbait
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Ranger
14th August 2018 20:24:31

Is someone going to save this fucking game?

Or are they gonna post how they're combating bots every 3 months. When there is 69 players online all the worlds combined. What a joke. The mechanics on this game are exhilarating PVP and PVE combined.

One of the big problems is with PVP. On a game like this there are wars and the winning team completely dumpsters the losing team. There is no coming back. So why is bless so absurdly expensive and locked behind a pay wall? Non-pvp servers aren't the answer and I dont know what is, but bless was always too much and costs P-cards.

Need a marketing team not a bot fighting team,
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
14th August 2018 22:27:35

your right, the only thing that ever made this game popular was the pvp, and wars ended very fast in less than a month usually in all the wars i was in and the blessings insanely expensive. theres no saving it though, the games already finished, its reputation dragged through the mud as its deserved, i have warned everyone i know in the 2d mmo community to stay far away from this game, as i have myself wasted thousands of usd on this game over the years and tried very hard to promote it bringing many players over the years and streaming. there are plenty of other good 2dmmorpgs to play that are already out or coming soon, Medivia online and Phobos online to name a few.

Ryan~
Lapide
Player

Pharos
Level 198
Warrior
10th October 2018 17:40:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGd356bJZ-E