1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
GM Quillon
Game Master

26th June 2018 19:19:30 (Last edited 26th June 2018 19:37:35)

Update is taking a little longer than expected, but for good reasons!

The new boss abilities that were in the first teaser are working great and we have expanded some of them to more than just bosses. This is one step in making hunts a little more exciting & requiring active players. In addition, these features should help in the ongoing goal of removing bots in the game. We are actively working on and testing more anti-bot features to come soon.

As with most of our updates there will be new maps, new monsters, and new items! Just a small teaser of some new items to find through monster drops and quests:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Not only are there going to be new items and abilities, but bosses in particular have additional and more frequent drops of some common items. No more long boss hunts with no items.

As you know our staff is limited and sometimes everything doesn’t come together as quickly as we hoped with sprites, mapping, coding, etc but the update will be released soon.

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
26th June 2018 19:56:13

Looks great quillon im excited for the release!
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
26th June 2018 22:01:57

What about right talents for each class.... tell me why ranger have fortification... i like this update , but there is more important things who could come with it... sorry by my english...
Tupynykyn
Player

Pharos
Level 113
Warrior
26th June 2018 22:07:31

This will be a nice. I am hopeful about this new anti-bot, because I do not support any bot in Everath, and always I see and report them. Thanks Zezenia! :D
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
27th June 2018 12:35:52

sounds cool, will you have any players for the next update? seems unlikely.

You ruined the game, now you are wasting your own time ;)

Ryan~
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 318
Warrior
27th June 2018 12:54:47

Sounds cool, seems like it will be worth the waiting :D
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
27th June 2018 13:09:21

Good solutions for the bot problems since there are so many, u will keep those players without having to Ban and make them quit and in addition theyre forced to not bot during hunts, i actually suggested these sort of mechanics a few weeks ago, good work anyway!

New content is always fun, i hope there are some changes to player integrity like the above stated with talents, im not gonna cry tho if theres not, but i think the next update should deal only with game mechanics like abilities and subclasses, cuz this is directly touching your overall gaming experience.

Anyway good work overall.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
28th June 2018 01:51:55

Adding things like that to stop bots will never work, the only thing it would do is annoy manual players.
You won't stop them with in-game features you need to add a anti-bot system.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
28th June 2018 13:11:07

Small staff, small-ish game. While the features alone will not stop bots... the features being tested will make it more difficult.

I can see some features being a very small "annoyance" potentially to manual players but in some ways it makes hunting more interesting and I think that a very small annoyance is worth stopping some bots :D

Without a more full-time coding staff, creating and implementing a true back end anti-bot system would not be a reasonable to expect here - Though I am no expert there.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
28th June 2018 17:37:25

Quoting Zaza:
Small staff, small-ish game. While the features alone will not stop bots... the features being tested will make it more difficult.

I can see some features being a very small "annoyance" potentially to manual players but in some ways it makes hunting more interesting and I think that a very small annoyance is worth stopping some bots :D

Without a more full-time coding staff, creating and implementing a true back end anti-bot system would not be a reasonable to expect here - Though I am no expert there.

If a regular player can manage the "new features" bots can do it 10x better and 10x easier, computers can execute commands quicker than we can.

If it makes the game more fun then that's good but I doubt that will be the case.
1 2