Show staff replies in this thread
19th June 2018 19:54:08 GM Quillon View post »
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
19th June 2018 18:20:31 (Last edited 19th June 2018 18:21:33)

could you fix healing boost for shaman's healing spells or just simply make official post that tells us not to spend talents on that :o somewhat broken and should be functioning. thanks 8)

edit: incase this is how you wanted it to work, rewrite the talent to say 'boosts all healing received' instead of 'boosts all of your healing spells'

-Beekz
GM Quillon
Game Master

19th June 2018 19:54:08

It works.

-- Quillon
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
19th June 2018 23:46:30

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
could you fix healing boost for shaman's healing spells or just simply make official post that tells us not to spend talents on that :o somewhat broken and should be functioning. thanks 8)

edit: incase this is how you wanted it to work, rewrite the talent to say 'boosts all healing received' instead of 'boosts all of your healing spells'

-Beekz

Again, an elysium guy that doesnt think.
Just use 10 cards, reset the talent, test it and upgrade the talent. You'll see the difference.

"boosts all your healing spells". It already does boost all healing spells.
Cloudamon
Player

Elysium
Level 194
Mage
20th June 2018 04:10:38

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:

-Beekz

Again, an elysium guy that doesnt think.
Just use 10 cards, reset the talent, test it and upgrade the talent. You'll see the difference.

"boosts all your healing spells". It already does boost all healing spells.

Once again a player who doesn't see what's wrong with the talent

I have 0 points in healing boost and tank has 50 points, my max heal 1008
I have 0 points in healing boost and tank has 0 points, my max heal is 875~
I have 50 points in healing boost and tank has 50 points, my max heal 1008
i have 50 points in healing boost and tank has 0 points, my max heal is 1008

why should i put points in healing boost when the tanks are capping it anyway
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
20th June 2018 06:06:04 (Last edited 20th June 2018 06:10:42)

what thrain said. it isnt working quillon :] fix problems over argue with customers thank you <3

edit: reset talents and test, do you honestly think i didnt try it out before i posted it? common sense is good shit ^^ and rofl 270 shaman that didnt know this, obviously way too op guy :D

-Beekz