29th March 2018 14:04:10 GM Quillon View post »
29th March 2018 17:14:00 GM Quillon View post »
29th March 2018 23:25:21 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 14:46:11 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 15:19:19 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 16:13:56 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

29th March 2018 09:56:09 (Last edited 29th March 2018 09:59:33)

A public test server has been opened! Everybody is invited to test the new features listed below.

New Spells
We have added some new spells:
- Create Reinforced Arrows, Create Ornamented Arrows, Create Sharp Bolts (for rangers),
- Create Deadly Arrows, Create Deadly Bolts, Unexpected exclusion, Mortal Stigma (for warlocks)
- Create Emerald Arrows, Holy Cross, Shield of Nature (for shamans)
- Critical Continuum, Bewilderment, Strong Bewilderment Support (for marksmen)
- Rage (barbarians)
- Holy Sword, Holy Cross Support (for paladins)
- Create Hellish Bolts, Strong Bewilderment (for pyromancers)

To check how these spells works, open spell dialogue in-game.

Bows and arrows
We have add few new kind of ammunition (reinforced arrows, ornamented arrows, deadly arrows, emerald arrows, sharp bolts, deadly bolts, hellish bolts). The better the bow, the better and more expensive ammunition will be needed. Anyway, the player has the opportunity to:
- create ammunition by using one of new spells - cheapest option,
- buying any type of arrows / bolts from any fletcher.

Eidos
Eidos has been set as the main city for beginner players. From now on, to leave Eidos, the player will need level 20. This is very important, due to the fact that many players just ignore Arne Missions, a quest that allows players to improve their skills. We also added the opportunity to:
- visit Hamrar, straight from Eidos,
- NPC Ulli, resposible for buying all items lootable from local monsters.

In addition, we moved to Eidos:
- a few quests, previously available in Ellaria,
- three dungeons (The Humanoid Lair, The Orcish Complex, The Melket Lair)

Questlog
A new tab has been added - repeatable quests. The player can find here information about daily quests / challenges.

Uptated NPC lists
To remove the chaos, from now on only one NPC is responsible for buying a specific type of item (Karl - melee weapons, Petri - legs and bracers, Jose - boots, Yasin - shields, Yasir - helmets, Yasif - gauntlets, Edgard - armors, Fredrik - rings/amulets). There are a few exceptions related to fletchers and alchemists and some other NPCs in whole Nyrathia. However, after joining to Smart Trader Guild (one time payment - 25 premium cards), players will able to sell all items to NPC Teddy, located in penultimate floor of Ellarian Deposit.

In addition, prices of several items have been slightly changed.

Graphical Changes
All graphics of trees and bushes previously available in Nyrathia have been changed.

Quest changes
- Dungeon Grand Master - fixed,
- Magic Runes Quest - fixed,
- Noble Zezenian Spellbook, Noble Zezenian Quiver available as rewards of Exchange with Aramadaes.

CTRL Hotkeys
From now on, holding down CTRL will activate the next action box set, meaning you can assign hotkeys to CTRL + F1-12/CTRL + 0-9 from now on.

Download client:
Click Here

Happy Testing!
Your Zezenia Online Staff
Idig
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Ranger
29th March 2018 10:19:45 (Last edited 29th March 2018 10:53:37)

Bug:
Rangers cant shoot with bolts or new bolts getting message. "Your quiver does not hold the correct ammunition"
Was because diffrent wep need diffrent bolts, maybe bad idea?

Hotkey bar change from 1-2 2-1 1-2 random more of my friends have also had it.
Hotkey bar change when press ctrl.

Door bug above Ellaria DP
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I will keep update.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
29th March 2018 10:21:10

For the noble zezenia book i would like to be able to take a item again. Since Ive already blew my 1 chance of getting one not knowing the book would end up being obtainable from that quest.

I think its unfair that the shield was best for us before all the changes (So me and many others took the shield being a mage) and now that shield is useless for us mages we cant take the book cuz we done the quest already.
Cinereous Vulture
Player

Pharos
Level 117
Mage
29th March 2018 10:29:54 (Last edited 29th March 2018 10:30:24)

April fools going well hehe!
Don Guex
Player

Pharos
Level 53
Mage
29th March 2018 10:36:01

Quoting Cinereous Vulture:

I like that spell now we are talking :) More charlover spells plx
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
29th March 2018 10:59:21 (Last edited 29th March 2018 11:31:18)

You use CTRL for alot of things, imagine you need to drag something and heal you will go to a different hotkeybar which will exhaust you.

E1:Also you can use that Mortal Stigma spell even without target, shouldnt be like that..

E2: Every arrow making spell should be on a ranger, not on a mage.
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
29th March 2018 11:05:16

Quoting Ht Savage:
You use CTRL for alot of things, imagine you need to drag something and heal you will go to a different hotkeybar which will exhaust you.

+1
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
29th March 2018 11:16:56 (Last edited 29th March 2018 11:22:11)

- Fortitude Growth disables shield of nature, so thats not worth to use as a shaman.
- Mortal Stigma shouldnt be a spell to begin with. People BUY premium cards to be BLESSED. but a warlock can just make that dissapear.
I havent tested it, but im pretty sure even if you die without bless (with mortal stigma). It removes your current blessings aswell upon a pvp death.

- It would be nice to know which bow/crossbow uses what arrows.
- The CTRL Hotkeys should be optional.

Edit;

- Noble Zezenian Spellbook, Noble Zezenian Quiver available as rewards of Exchange with Aramadaes.
For those who have already completed the quest, will this be available for them aswell? if not, fix that.
Idig
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Ranger
29th March 2018 11:17:53

Quoting Cinereous Vulture:

Then you need rework the blessings system (No cards in use). People paying to be safe from that, cant have an spell doing diffrent im my opinon.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
29th March 2018 11:25:52 (Last edited 29th March 2018 15:09:02)

1 2 3
Last »