1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
2nd January 2018 19:54:38 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

2nd January 2018 18:32:49 (Last edited 2nd January 2018 18:39:47)

Tomorrow, with the next server restart, we will release few changes.

First of all, as many players proposed, we increased the hitpoints of Dracolich (previously 5200, now 6000) and Nocturne (previously 6000, now 7200). In addition, we also changed the statistics of golden bracers and thorny bracers. By this manner we were able to add adequate defence values to a new kind of this equipment (volcanic bracers).

Secondarily, we will turn off event New Year's Birthday Party of King Terryn. Congratulations to everyone who earned the main reward of this event. This item will no longer be obtainable. Therefore all collectible items related to this event will be no more available as loot of monsters. Save them or use to get random experience rewards. By the way, Santa Claus will stay with us until 10th January, so do not forget to ask about your gifts.

Thirdly, we changed point 5 our Game Rules. The following change is necessary and specifically related to users which use certain bots with alarms or autoresponders. Below, new changed text of rule #5.

Modifying the client software in any way, or using third-party software or hardware to gain an advantage over other players is forbidden. In addition, a Game Master, to remove his doubts, may appear and ask about a short and logic conversation with you. (Advanced bots result in ban until deletion, otherwise a major ban.)

Fourthly, we fixed various map bugs and problems, these changes include also easier path to fire flower, item needed to finish Tavern Tales #10.

Have fun in Zezenia!
Your Zezenia Online Staff
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
2nd January 2018 18:45:14

I wonder who proposed :)
Bobsyne
Player

Elysium
Level 80
Mage
2nd January 2018 18:47:35

will Nocturne healing also be nerfed? because it is already horrible to hunt him with 6000 of life imagine with 7200
Mouselaser
Player

Elysium
Level 400
Warrior
2nd January 2018 18:58:50

I also wonder who made this proposal? :smartass:
Zekers
Player

Pharos
Level 165
Warrior
2nd January 2018 19:00:59

Hello, Very glad to see these quick small but useful patches being added. although the nocturne hitpoint boost seems a little crazy as i remember being lower level getting these task if you have weaker skills they are almost unkillable. Also i think maybe you could focus on the amount of cpu this game is taking up as im just a ranger sometimes I like to play other games while i shoot bosses and its almost impossible with zezenia runnning its stealing 30% of my cpu. Kind Regards
Prosti
Player

Pharos
Level 92
Ranger
2nd January 2018 19:32:54

https://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/16939/1

@quillon

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
2nd January 2018 19:48:44

Will Tavern Tales be in quest log?
GM Quillon
Game Master

2nd January 2018 19:54:38

Quoting Chronic Spears:
Will Tavern Tales be in quest log?

Sadly, due to some problems, we will try to fix it with next save servers (10.01 or 17.01).

-- Quillon
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
2nd January 2018 20:14:45

Good Work!

Well, I propose that changes the necessary item for the tavern mission.

Its impossible to drop Baphomet Paw, I did the dungeon 130 times and didnt get any. Not to mention the fact that only one person will benefit from the item.

It's no sense this quest, the char is trapped in a place because it requires lighter tails to enter, and you can only face the boss every 1h, and the drop rate is impossible.
Lord Demolition
Player

Pharos
Level 238
Warrior
2nd January 2018 20:19:38

GM QUillon

Hi, did you fix the bug in everath that affect al lot of players with players that abuse of the opportunity to use death loss recovery ? you know who they are and it's on the forum in the Thread Game weakness bug/abussers.

If not, it will be something in the next update ?

Thank you,

Inimigoes_4_ever!
1 2