Ranger
29th September 2017 20:26:44

Nice! really great work on the new sprites and mapping
Phill Mason
Sage

Elysium
Level 451
Warrior
29th September 2017 21:52:09 (Last edited 30th September 2017 21:12:01)

I agree with Jeezus. Increasing the cost of premium cards which is totally absurd considering the fact that the player base is minimalistic compared to the "similar games". You should be focusing on keeping your current customers (aka the ones paying for the game) happy instead of trying continuously to cash out. This is why people are leaving the game. Atleast thats the part where you lost me.

By commenting on this Im well aware that none of these comments will be noticed by somebody that could turn things around. Most likely these feedbacks will be removed for being "unconstructive, offtopic, hateful" comments.
Ei vittu..
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
29th September 2017 22:38:00

xD gl 8) xD xD

xD

Don't judge a fish that is trying to climb a tree.

xD

x
D
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
29th September 2017 22:41:31 (Last edited 29th September 2017 22:44:20)

:smartass:

If i may tell fish something.
It's more logical to decrease price by 58080934% then to increase it by 25%
thanks in advance
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
30th September 2017 01:02:45

Are you asking to go out of business? because this is how you do it....

Ryan~
Mayestik Berserker
Sage

Elysium
Level 287
Warrior
30th September 2017 03:21:13

Nice!, OH NICE!

Let me help u guys from staff with some tips:

- Let's adjust market with a card payment to buy/sell offers.
- Let's adjust it to remove the offers too, more one card for each item.
- Let's put a fee of, hm, let me see, 30 cards? to do the subclass quest!
- Let's increase the fee to cancel a task to be like 5 cards, It's too easy like it's now.
- Why not to put a fee of a card to travel by boat too? It'll be a really nice improvement.
- Last one, everytime you want to logout the game, you'll need to pay a fee of one card, or your character will stay online?

Who liked it please, agree with me.

See ya,
Lkz.
Hankiro
Player

Elysium
Level 141
Warrior
1st October 2017 10:41:25

The key to get more money in a game is not increasing the price when population is low, unlike, is just lowering it's price! A game with happy players will generate more economical gains and it will also claim new players to come in. Well at least this is my logic.

So, in my opinion, increasing the price of pcards will harm more the game than helping it. A way better idea could be decrease the price to 0'15€ per pcard, this way the players will buy a lot more to their own use and selling for gold, in consequence of that there will be more "free players" that will buy pcards for gold and thus the population will increase. <- Neverending wheel.

I know that none of the staff member will read us but ye, this change will literally stab the game imo (and it's a pitty because the game itself is cool).
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
1st October 2017 13:09:41 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:03:05)

1 2