1 2 3 4 5
Last »
Caynez
Content Team

Elysium
Level 12
Mage
25th September 2017 20:13:20

I'm going to develop (remake) Outfits in meantime. Once they will be ready and polished, they should appear in bigger update.
My plan is to have some sort of addons/customizations and introduce Male and female separately (as sex).
Male and female would look rather completely differently executing same concept. Uniqueness is most important for me :d

Probably 4 facc + 3 or 4 pacc outfits. Which gives ~14 outfits + customization. That's just for the start, because new outfits should be definitely added with new updates.

My own early idea/proposal is to prepare outfits for mount system. Introduction of it depends on players feedback and rest of the team.

Also, definitely going to re-work how locations look. The Zezenia mappig lacks better borders and variety of detail.
I'm sketching out a plan for reworks/revamps ;)

Keep suggesting further or point out what you agree with or not !
Elfin
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
25th September 2017 22:10:09

I agree with everything y'all suggested.

Brewing could use a little bit more depth, tho. Perhaps repeatable ingredient-rewarding quests?

Also, regarding quests... the tips which are given by NPCs could be more helpful. Plus, 'hi, task, yes, job' is not supposed to be 90% of an adventurer's dialogue with needy NPCs. Without zezenium it's pretty hard to solve mysteries.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
25th September 2017 23:01:45

Some more suggestions of mine:
- Three stages types of death bodies, maybe it should be added into dead bodies first and then later on to creatures (I think you understand me on this one Caynez)
- Mages buff such like fire Shield and absorbing Aura needs new animation/graphics. Right now the current animation for this is when you use haste spell.
- Add some nice animation when you advance level, maybe fireworks?
- More choice of arrows, right now we only have normal bolts and arrows. Maybe something new like fire arrow, elemental arrow, ice arrow.
- New backpacks, we have only colored and countries backpacks. We need new backpacks such like demon bp, orc bp etc...
- Some special animations/graphics for bosses, example thunder effect to Birlusk Thyns, maybe one wand to the boss Wanu or some kind of weapon to Villumb...this is just some examples
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
25th September 2017 23:20:17

Quoting Isak Sworder:
- Three stages types of death bodies, maybe it should be added into dead bodies first and then later on to creatures (I think you understand me on this one Caynez)
- Mages buff such like fire Shield and absorbing Aura needs new animation/graphics. Right now the current animation for this is when you use haste spell.
- More choice of arrows, right now we only have normal bolts and arrows. Maybe something new like fire arrow, elemental arrow, ice arrow.
- New backpacks, we have only colored and countries backpacks. We need new backpacks such like demon bp, orc bp etc...
- Some special animations/graphics for bosses, example thunder effect to Birlusk Thyns, maybe one wand to the boss Wanu or some kind of weapon to Villumb...this is just some examples

Yeah, great graphic proposes (y) like them :D
Anzear
Player

Pharos
Level 307
Mage
26th September 2017 00:00:20

Quoting Caynez:
I'm going to develop (remake) Outfits in meantime. Once they will be ready and polished, they should appear in bigger update.
My plan is to have some sort of addons/customizations and introduce Male and female separately (as sex).
Male and female would look rather completely differently executing same concept. Uniqueness is most important for me :d

Probably 4 facc + 3 or 4 pacc outfits. Which gives ~14 outfits + customization. That's just for the start, because new outfits should be definitely added with new updates.

My own early idea/proposal is to prepare outfits for mount system. Introduction of it depends on players feedback and rest of the team.

Also, definitely going to re-work how locations look. The Zezenia mappig lacks better borders and variety of detail.
I'm sketching out a plan for reworks/revamps ;)

Keep suggesting further or point out what you agree with or not !

dude literally zero people use mounts, making outfits for mounts is a complete waste of time
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
26th September 2017 01:19:20

Quoting Isak Sworder:

To add on to one of your points, maybe they could have a aura type shield around them when they have their buff this would make mages feel more like a mage.

Or imagine a death blow flying through the air towards the target, it would make the game feel better I think. Same with some of the warrior/ranger spells.
Balgor
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Warrior
26th September 2017 04:10:47

Back with the sprit of the old wand
buff the ranger 7% ~~ 10% in pvp
advertise the game
8)8)8)8)8)8)
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
26th September 2017 04:37:51

@Caynez , hello ! im trying to help this game a lot, all time i try spread alone, i do video for that! at the past my video had more than 20k of views and i try help all... last week i create on post asking to KZ why he dont divulges more this game! the pvp is incrible, more better than tibia. When he try invest a little,the result was that :
Everath : The players online record is 249 players, set on 3rd January 2016.

imagine if he try to do that more times... I have no influence,but you have.. Try talk to him,staff.
The staff never listen the players and now, everyone is excited,because you trying to do this,This is already a great victory.

i believe in zezenia.
Waz
Sage

Tipitaka
Level 25
Warrior
26th September 2017 09:39:52

Thanks, Caynez!
Darekors
Player

Elysium
Level 27
Mage
26th September 2017 20:20:43

Quoting Wyhual:
@Caynez , hello ! im trying to help this game a lot, all time i try spread alone, i do video for that! at the past my video had more than 20k of views and i try help all... last week i create on post asking to KZ why he dont divulges more this game! the pvp is incrible, more better than tibia. When he try invest a little,the result was that :
Everath : The players online record is 249 players, set on 3rd January 2016.

imagine if he try to do that more times... I have no influence,but you have.. Try talk to him,staff.
The staff never listen the players and now, everyone is excited,because you trying to do this,This is already a great victory.

i believe in zezenia.

It's true he make videos and take them down when proof of botting is spotten. He try so hard to look clean but he is nothing but a cheater, for people like you this game is dead so please do yourself a favor and stay quietly botting in a lonely and desert game.

Botter.:)
1 2 3 4 5
Last »