K-Zodron
Staff

27th August 2017 11:22:01

We have released a new patch, with some changes and new content. Full changelog at the end of this post.

Do not forget our ongoing Anniversary Events: Double Kill Task reward and +25% on Premium Card purchases until 31st August 23:59 UTC!

To play you must first update your client. If the automatic ingame patcher does not work you can redownload the game client from the website's Download section. Steam users, please restart Steam to initiate the game client update!

Quoting Changelog 6.1.1:
- Added a new quest.
- Added new loot to Soul Devourer
- Increased Collector and Bollahar loot
- Made new improved pieces of glory set available
- Added more items as sellable to NPCs, including glory items
- Made various minor bugfixes

Have fun!
Your Zezenia Online Staff
Jigge
Player

Pharos
Level 767
Warrior
27th August 2017 11:41:58

There's still items that must be sellable to NPC.

Colossal Hammer
Hrekkand's Vengeance
Shamanic Energy Staff
Knight Shield
Assassinator
Vozuth Mask
Legendary Armor
Long Bow
Thunder Wand
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
27th August 2017 12:49:17

Quoting Essa:
After update I have a problem, I'v died already [edit]twice[/edit] cuz of this
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
plus I would like to get recompensation for my houst at platon (best house in benq) "Qimah Street 1".
Dawnbringer
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
27th August 2017 13:41:26 (Last edited 27th August 2017 13:42:14)

I was with my character with skill lvl 88, where previously I raised 1lvl of skill to each task narrow, I gave the task in the event up 1lvl of melee and the time of rest doubled, reported in the support, but they did not know to explain me why!:(:(
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27th August 2017 13:50:26 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:03:47)

Dawnbringer
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
27th August 2017 16:07:01

:smartass:English:I'm sorry for my English, I use the google tool to communicate in other languages, so I lose the sense of some sentences!

What I figured out from the conversation I had with you was that you assumed that I had done the collection task, that's when I replied that it's impossible for my char, because of your lvl (-30) and that It is only possible to perform kill tasks!

I delivered a kill task that is being advertised on both the site and the login screen of the game as having its reward doubled after delivering the kill task this morning and asking for the training reward, the reward amount Came as a normal day for my skill lvl, but with the rest time doubled, I just want to know if it was a game error or not!

I apologize for my insistence on this subject and thank you for your attention!

:smartass:Português:Me desculpe o meu inglês, eu uso a ferramenta do google para me comunicar em outros idiomas, ai eu perco o sentido de algumas frases!

O que eu intendi da conversa que eu tive com você, foi que você supos que eu tinha feito task de coleta, foi ai que eu retruquei já que é impossível para aquele meu char, que por conta do seu lvl(-30) e que só é possível realizar tasks de kill!

Eu entreguei uma task de kill que é a que está sendo anunciada tanto no site quanto na tela de login do jogo como tendo sua recompensa dobrada, depois de entregar hoje pela manhã a task de kill e pedir a recompensa de treino, o valor da recompensa veio como um dia normal para o meu lvl de skill, porém com o tempo de descanso dobrado, só quero saber se foi algum erro do jogo ou não!

Me desculpe a minha insistência com esse assunto e obrigado pela sua atenção!
Odionn
Player

Elysium
Level 366
Mage
27th August 2017 17:13:57

Quoting Punho De Ferro:
:smartass:English:I'm sorry for my English, I use the google tool to communicate in other languages, so I lose the sense of some sentences!

What I figured out from the conversation I had with you was that you assumed that I had done the collection task, that's when I replied that it's impossible for my char, because of your lvl (-30) and that It is only possible to perform kill tasks!

I delivered a kill task that is being advertised on both the site and the login screen of the game as having its reward doubled after delivering the kill task this morning and asking for the training reward, the reward amount Came as a normal day for my skill lvl, but with the rest time doubled, I just want to know if it was a game error or not!

I apologize for my insistence on this subject and thank you for your attention!

:smartass:Português:Me desculpe o meu inglês, eu uso a ferramenta do google para me comunicar em outros idiomas, ai eu perco o sentido de algumas frases!

O que eu intendi da conversa que eu tive com você, foi que você supos que eu tinha feito task de coleta, foi ai que eu retruquei já que é impossível para aquele meu char, que por conta do seu lvl(-30) e que só é possível realizar tasks de kill!

Eu entreguei uma task de kill que é a que está sendo anunciada tanto no site quanto na tela de login do jogo como tendo sua recompensa dobrada, depois de entregar hoje pela manhã a task de kill e pedir a recompensa de treino, o valor da recompensa veio como um dia normal para o meu lvl de skill, porém com o tempo de descanso dobrado, só quero saber se foi algum erro do jogo ou não!

Me desculpe a minha insistência com esse assunto e obrigado pela sua atenção!

Somente a recompensa é dobrada, o exausted não. Bom jogo
Dawnbringer
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
27th August 2017 17:33:26 (Last edited 27th August 2017 17:35:28)

Olhei novamente agora e agora está normal!
Mais de manhã estava mostrando 120h de espera, eu nem ligo em ficar sem receber a recompensa em dobro, mais 120h de espera como estava aparecendo de manhã eu aceitava não!
Meu coração n aguenta o susto que eu levei de 120h de espera!
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
27th August 2017 17:55:37

Exelent nice job K-z And staff ! love update and patch
Fun Gi
Player

Pharos
Level 108
Warrior
29th August 2017 15:44:02

Cool, I really like that Platon merged with the others.