Show staff replies in this thread
21st July 2017 15:52:04 GM Quillon View post »
Casttellinch
Player

Pharos
Level 97
Ranger
20th July 2017 21:17:19

Thorvald: You wanted a challenge to kill, so kill 490 orc wizards for me. Come back when you have slayed them all!

I'm not the first, second, much less the third to talk about this ORC WIZARD task shit! Many others have come here and complained, and nothing was done, I believe that this will not do, but fuck, trying!
People who do not have conditions to donate end up taking on this task because they can not give 10 cards to change it, stay 3 or more days doing this task because of the garbage respawns they have of Orc Wizard! Not to mention it takes about 15 minutes pro respawn back.
Help there, more attention for the game in general nor is not only for that, because to make money is easy by the way né ..! Just leave online, and that explode the players.

Not only does it meet the needs of those who donate, players who do not have the conditions now, if they see the game go forward, they will certainly donate in the future, but the game is played for the vultures, not that Platon has fallen!
A Ranger
Player

Pharos
Level 12
Ranger
20th July 2017 21:54:34 (Last edited 20th July 2017 21:54:47)

hi > task > cancel > yes
GM Quillon
Game Master

21st July 2017 15:52:04 (Last edited 21st July 2017 15:52:17)

I think it was promised before last update, but we will fix it with next update. New, big spawn is added to our yet not released map.

--- Quillon
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
21st July 2017 16:03:11

There are multiple spawns that suck when you are at late game, basicly the mid teir monsters are the way to go, spawns like unholy dreadlords and lince ghosts are not good, waste too much time walking.. or expanding to have spawn.

Guess its K-z's way to get people to buy more cards..
Casttellinch
Player

Pharos
Level 97
Ranger
22nd July 2017 17:14:34 (Last edited 22nd July 2017 17:15:04)

Will this update go off in how many years?

Quoting GM Quillon:
I think it was promised before last update, but we will fix it with next update. New, big spawn is added to our yet not released map.

--- Quillon
Casttellinch
Player

Pharos
Level 97
Ranger
22nd July 2017 17:15:30

I can not afford to buy card, neither in the game nor in real life

Quoting A Ranger:
hi > task > cancel > yes