2 3 4 5
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd June 2017 10:11:54 K-Zodron View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
21st June 2017 23:24:20 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:05:43)

Zul
Player

Elysium
Level 192
Warrior
22nd June 2017 00:10:02

Was exploring the new starting area, i must say it looks very good. Better looking than the most citys and areas in the game :)

Also nice new outfits, only thing i can complain about is.... why only make 1 outfit with a bow? would like to see an outfit for more fitting for warriors and mages. Cuz that i 100% a ranger outfit, would like to see a outfit with an axe/sword/mace or whatever, and a mage wand outfit or smh. Good joob anyways guys!

Havent checked the raids in the ptr yet tho, might do later :)

Now the next step for this game is fix some spells and add some new variety spells to the game, so its not so stale. (barbarian PvE) ;)
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
22nd June 2017 00:25:17

Quoting Zaza:
"Creating 4 totally different servers... no words how bad a decision that was :(."

Well, by turning it into 2 servers only that are "totally different," that is 1/2 of the "bad decision."

One step further, if we consolidate everything into 1 based on your logic and reasoning we can have 1/4th!!!!!!

GOOD IDEA, ZAZA!!!!!

MERGE IT ALL!!!!!!!!

I never said to merge anything, just said ideally with the population we have now 2 servers is good. But we are in this situation with 4 unique worlds =/ From what I can see asshole pvp'ers and world dominant guilds is big problem to killing off worlds.

I am not sure why having a pvp world and pve world is bad... and I really dont understand the hate to non-pvp and roleplayer people... i never say anything bad about PvP and fully support it, i just don't want to participate.
Krumble
Player

Pharos
Level 277
Warrior
22nd June 2017 00:30:18

@zaza, you know all of us played elysium for years?

1x exp sucks, and once youve tried a higher exp rate, youll understand.

Yours,
Faustin.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
22nd June 2017 00:47:44 (Last edited 22nd June 2017 00:50:05)

If your goal is to PvP and power though the "content" speed rate is nice I am sure. I don't like it. It makes it feel like a tibia OT and not something to play long term.

I never felt the desire for a faster exp rate. At lvl 120+ you can play 90% of the game unless you are paladin maybe... and 120 does not take but a few months to a new player if they play much.

Big differences in opinion.. and KZ holds on your side for better or worse.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
22nd June 2017 01:15:39

Quoting Zaza:
If your goal is to PvP and power though the "content" speed rate is nice I am sure.

No, its not.
__

The main problem here is the high exp rates. Everybody who cant win, prefer to play where is easy to lvl up, because its easy to get back the exp/skills/items lost. IF Everath and Pharos were 1x exp rate, we could easily merge all pvp worlds, but it itsnt 1x, so dont have any logic to merge it.
Anyway we have the problem of low pupolation, and the game is wasting money. Another "solution" is merge everything and do another Ostara (Who remember that shit?), but in last time it failed 101%. SO basically, the game died when everath has been created with high rates.
What we will do?? No idea bro! :\
Krumble
Player

Pharos
Level 277
Warrior
22nd June 2017 05:41:06 (Last edited 22nd June 2017 05:43:26)

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Zaza:
If your goal is to PvP and power though the "content" speed rate is nice I am sure.

No, its not.
__

The main problem here is the high exp rates. Everybody who cant win, prefer to play where is easy to lvl up, because its easy to get back the exp/skills/items lost. IF Everath and Pharos were 1x exp rate, we could easily merge all pvp worlds, but it itsnt 1x, so dont have any logic to merge it.
Anyway we have the problem of low pupolation, and the game is wasting money. Another "solution" is merge everything and do another Ostara (Who remember that shit?), but in last time it failed 101%. SO basically, the game died when everath has been created with high rates.
What we will do?? No idea bro! :\

The logic is to keep paying for servers that gives zero income:smartass:
The only reasom you dont want that merge is because everyone thinks its retarded to boost all platon players 3 their total exp and downgrade the speed rates by its rate. And that aint gonna happen.

I would 100% ask for a refund on all my latest donations and just spend it somewhere else.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd June 2017 09:34:43 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:05:51)

K-Zodron
Staff

22nd June 2017 10:11:54

The test server has now been closed - thanks to all testers!

The update will most likely be released tomorrow.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd June 2017 10:14:41 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:05:56)

« First
2 3 4 5