1st October 2016 09:41:50 GM Quillon View post »
1st October 2016 10:50:17 GM Quillon View post »
1st October 2016 18:23:05 GM Quillon View post »
Balamor
Player

Everath
Level 147
Mage
1st October 2016 01:55:45 (Last edited 21 days 4 hours ago)

Edited:
Almost 1 year later, things are still actual.
Zezenia have even more problems than before.
Quilion, Pcards price, KZ absence, Caynez who can't do anything with this staff.

Hello everyone!

I would like to begin by thanking all of you guys.
Most of you here create a wonderful community and I am very pleased to have met so many cool new people.
Most of you who are to reading this post already know the fact that my adventure here is over.

For those who do not know, I left the game for 3 reasons:
1) I achieved everything I could achieve.
2) The owner no longer seems to care for the community.
3) Too many projects in the company (not enough time to play)

It seems to me that for some time many of us did more for the game than the KZ
and ofc I still remember that he created this game.The game for me is not only pixels,but rather the community that exists within the game. If you would like pixels that probably would play Minecraft single player, anyway I've never played minecraft.
I remember how many times we tried to help a random streamers (from China, Australia, USA and Brazil, alone as long as I had the time I tried to help each new person in game, and therefore created own fansite with content in multiple languages - to reach as many people as.I could before I recommend this game to anyone. Unfortunately, since the beginning of the year I see more and more things that are destroying this game.

Notes for @KZ –
1) You can not reply to each email (this is obvious), but not answering to any is just stupid.
2) Everyday I have close to 300 unique visitors, how many times did you answer our emails? Once a year?
3) How many times have you offered a competition for a fansite or event? - Not once.
4) (For clarity) Have we asked you even once about some premium cards? – Not once. (We worked as a volunteer. – for the community not for you).
5) If you need help with game, site or something you should just ask people.
6) it seems to me that you forgot that you have to be for the community and the community is not for you. Invert the roles and you will see that wallet in your pocket becomes thicker.

---

Thank you all once again, a special thanks to the entire White Eagle, Golden D, Heroes of Everath, Trasher,

In no particular order~

Matryx, Hoxuos, Archerxz, Mazayaz, Ganey, Gargulin, Bezradnyy, Ousado, Hard Mode, Tom Lenz, Brilliant, Enhanced Shadow, Melvin, SmallDic *, El Prieto, Hank Moody, Bakudan, Optimussss, Dewix, Hamdich, Monttu, Azalia, Leary, Hokoz, Hazael, Troyano, Warlock NonPvp, Leizy, Henry (tssss ...), Pedro, Sparta, Xployd, Demenxia, Damassaclan, Furious George, Gustaf, Vulcaw ...
and many many others ...

What next with the site?
The page will be suspended as well as Teamspeak and this is my own decision. Why? Let's say that it is the opposition to unequal treatment of players by gamemasters (eg. GM Quillion)
An example of the last days, GM Quillion ban Matryx for something so stupid that he admits that it is not fair. On the question of when he unbans he replies, not today. Sometimes I think that people who did not purchase premium they received bans faster than those who bought them in bulk :)

So Zezenia.info is no more supported fansite - and it will be suspended as long as Matryx not receive appropriate apology and compensation.

1 Screen
2 Screen
3 Screen
4 Screen
5 Screen
Auwokalcmks
Player

Everath
Level 226
Mage
1st October 2016 03:02:23

Hello my friend balamor.
Like you ,we are disappointed how the game going to ruins.
K-z dont give a fuck for we (the players), we waste time, money on her game and its what he do.

Honestly i hope this game back to be good, but if it keep happen like this its impossible.

see ya bro.
<3
Wyhual
Player

Everath
Level 300
Mage
1st October 2016 03:31:46

Hello my friend !!!

I really will miss you :( we don't are only team,we are more than this..
What this staff doing it's ridiculous, this game never will be big...

thanks for all my friend!

Drzwi mojego zespo&#322;u b&#281;d&#261; zawsze otwarte dla ciebie, wracaj szybko !
Vulcaw
Player

Elysium
Level 370
Warrior
1st October 2016 03:35:18

First of all we will miss you balamor, about this situation after take namelock in Whyual(same insue Whyaul have) i think a little about this char (Vulcaw) and ask to GM Quillon To namelock this account and don't namelock Vulcam(because i change my name after him and he love the name Vulcam and for my suprise he say Vulcam and Vulcaw don't afect the game but Whyual and Whyaul afect. i think this case is not fair alot of people have similar nicknames and nobody never got punish for it if you want to change a rule you need to warn before the change not after, this is just my point of view in this situation , is not the first time GM Quilon try to put his own rules on game before this we have all the situation about traping in pvp out of Pz , i don't have noting again Quillon but is hard to play a game with this condictions. as you can see English is not my native language sorry about errors :P:P:P
The Warlockk
Player

Platon
Level 190
Mage
1st October 2016 03:56:09 (Last edited 1st October 2016 03:59:38)

Good luck IRL, Balamor! Even though I highly disagree and remain very disapointed into how you guys turned Everath into a non pvp server, I had fun with you doing the sneaks we did back when we were the underdogs! Zezenia is awfully administrated imo too, but don't rook or characters or anything. Make sure you keep your characters for the future.

Peace, man.

Quoting Vulcaw:
and for my suprise he say Vulcam and Vulcaw don't afect the game but Whyual and Whyaul afect.

That's because Vulcam and Vulcaw are in Elysium, non pvp server. Their gameplays do not affect other's directly.

When it comes to Wyhual and Whyaul, it tricks enemies, since it's very confusing for them to make calls during pvp battles. So I think the game mechanics fit perfectly into it.

The banishment wasn't applied because of the name, it was because of reaching 3 warnings throughout 30 days. I think GM Quillon is right about this and should not be the one to blame.

The only thing I disagree is how a player receives 28 days of banishment for simply reaching 3 warnings. 28 days is a very long perioud for just 3 warnings. It should be 7-10 days after reaching 3 warnings and then if reaching a 4th warning during 30 days, a 28 days banishment.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." GM Quillon did the right thing. But the rules aren't fair IMO 28 days' banishment for reaching 3 warnings in 30 days is not fair.
Vai Taca Taca
Player

Everath
Level 136
Mage
1st October 2016 04:44:12 (Last edited 1st October 2016 05:11:45)

I have to agree with all of the above because this GM QUILLON never been and will be an honest person. Want to harm everyone, and is acting in a very wrong way, it's who is making the rules that were created years ago. Unfortunately the game is becoming a set of prohibitions and not pvp or up levels. 'GM QUILLON' is far from GM, Kz hope you really rethink the deciçoes who should be taking care of the game as you do not worry about it, a game in which people spend money in real life and is committed and spend hours to have fun.

This warning was totally unfair... because there are names that 'GM Quillon' never gave namelock or warning.
and I will quote one of them

Ieolleeiilliirokss
Royal Ieoleeeiliroks
Royal Ieoleeilliroks

Melket Bombadier > a name like a monster where people can confuse,
and it has never done anything

Te'mato'na'rl Arrombado > Traduction "kill you in real life broken into" a very aggressive name is not even GM quillon?

because no action was taken? because the inves leaving banishing not announced that the rules would be changed by the "GM QUILLON"

Now is doubt, because never heard anything from him and my team these things happen? Injustice? GM quillon really dictator? Who makes the rules is it? as I have absolute certainty that I like most of Zezenia (elysium, everath and platon) not agree with actions taken by this 'GM'.

That's all I wanted to say, and I hope something is taken by you K-Z! Not only me but the whole community that has fun in the game where you have created.

just remembering something I read when I started ...

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Kina Of Sparta
Player

Everath
Level 300
Warrior
1st October 2016 05:03:23 (Last edited 1st October 2016 05:10:24)

new gm new rules report is warning names wyhual More Dejjkerek, and a regular name??? gg
Wyhual
Player

Everath
Level 300
Mage
1st October 2016 05:07:25

When i talk with gm quillion about the same rules for enemys, he send for me '' ctrl+r and i will check'' and i send my report and receive warming for that , wtf...

Violated rule 8 - Comment: Excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden (reports #16399, #16400, #16401)
Kina Of Sparta
Player

Everath
Level 300
Warrior
1st October 2016 05:11:41

kkkk my report warning

22nd September 2016 08:15:11 Account Warning 1 - Violated rule 8 - Comment: Thank you f+9xcessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden.
Vai Taca Taca
Player

Everath
Level 136
Mage
1st October 2016 05:17:07

This GM is not achieving the demands of the players and get the warning? ? then return, because I'm sure that I and my team has ever reported the same thing more than three times!

the elections here in Brazil will take place on 02/Oct/2016. I really think it should be a vote for this GM is or not. #OUT CORRUPTION

I favor right people
1 2 3
Last »