28th June 2016 17:24:08 K-Zodron View post »
Mantus
Player

Platon
Level 36
Ranger
17th June 2016 22:22:20

Quoting El Viperz:
The game is not far enough in development for it to be green lit, it has also got a lot of bugs that would need fixing before it passes I think.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Zezenia has been running stable for years now, the content is vast enough to keep people busy for months, if not years, specially when it's all about grinding. Most of the games currently being launched don't have a quarter of Zezenia's content or time required to reach end-game, not to mention publishers ALWAYS screw up when setting up the game every patch because it's not the development team who's doing it. I agree that Zezenia has not been releasing many updates lately, and lacks a lot of class balancement, but it's nothing in comparison to most of the games out there, specially those with a level cap bound to the content, we can at least continue strengthening our characters even after beating the game (not to mention, of course, Zezenia's strong point, which is how competitive the PVP is).

The newcomers won't care about minor bugs or 'not being far enough in development', because it is pretty much playable as it is atm.

t. an experienced game-hopper.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
17th June 2016 22:33:06 (Last edited 17th June 2016 22:35:15)

Quoting Mantus:
Quoting El Viperz:
The game is not far enough in development for it to be green lit, it has also got a lot of bugs that would need fixing before it passes I think.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Zezenia has been running stable for years now, the content is vast enough to keep people busy for months, if not years, specially when it's all about grinding. Most of the games currently being launched don't have a quarter of Zezenia's content or time required to reach end-game, not to mention publishers ALWAYS screw up when setting up the game every patch because it's not the development team who's doing it. I agree that Zezenia has not been releasing many updates lately, and lacks a lot of class balancement, but it's nothing in comparison to most of the games out there, specially those with a level cap bound to the content, we can at least continue strengthening our characters even after beating the game (not to mention, of course, Zezenia's strong point, which is how competitive the PVP is).

The newcomers won't care about minor bugs or 'not being far enough in development', because it is pretty much playable as it is atm.

t. an experienced game-hopper.

There are a lot of glaring issues the game has currently, that have even been mentioned already in the comment section on steam.
I've been playing this game for over 8 years so I know the cycles it's been through as I've been there for a lot of them.

The part about stability had me laughing, it's had two full resets and major problems with servers, there is also a system still in place due to the stability issues the game has been having (No death loss to monsters).

There are huge displacement bugs which happen frequently, the classes are imbalanced and the gearing process is stale, just because there is no final level doesn't mean it has endless content.

EDIT: It's not only about continued development it's about having people deal with issues during that time and that wasn't happening. A friend of mine waited OVER 1 MONTH for premium cards he had already PAID for.
Mantus
Player

Platon
Level 36
Ranger
17th June 2016 22:58:27

Quoting El Viperz:

There are a lot of glaring issues the game has currently, that have even been mentioned already in the comment section on steam.

Squirrel #<3Oliwcia 4 hours ago
That tibia feels.... I remember that fucking dude that needed meat and was bugged , i hope there wont be something like that

Do you mean this one? This doesn't sound really game-breaking.

Quoting El Viperz:

I've been playing this game for over 8 years so I know the cycles it's been through as I've been there for a lot of them.

The part about stability had me laughing, it's had two full resets and major problems with servers, there is also a system still in place due to the stability issues the game has been having (No death loss to monsters).

So have I. My account is 7 and a half years old, and well, you're right on the first complete reset the game went through, but it happened once only and now they're dealing with the clonning issue pretty fine by identifying and punishing them individually.

About the server stability, our only problem is something that can't be helped. There is no real invulnerability to DDoS attacks or anything near that, even the most sophisticated servers have trouble with it. A recent example was Tree of Savior, a game by IMC and pretty much hyped on its launch at steam that reached around 50K players peak. They have a more complex networking solution for their servers, in which they can share one database between multiple physical servers to deal with the game channels, and even like this they had a really hard time dealing with DDoS. They even made an official announcement on how different hosting service providers deal with those attacks (in their case, it's AWS and even being the same company they have different measures for each region, which means it's not completely on the publisher's hand).

Quoting El Viperz:

There are huge displacement bugs which happen frequently, the classes are imbalanced and the gearing process is stale, just because there is no final level doesn't mean it has endless content.

EDIT: It's not only about continued development it's about having people deal with issues during that time and that wasn't happening. A friend of mine waited OVER 1 MONTH for premium cards he had already PAID for.

Well, I haven't heard of any major bug lately and I never said there's endless content, I just said the game as it is right now can keep people busy for a great while, specially in comparison with the most recent games (D3 being beaten in 8 hours by koreans on its release's day after years of development is just an example).

About your payment/financial concerns I don't have much to say. Zezenia uses third-party systems to handle them, and pretty much most of the cases are on their behalf. Even tho it's totally unclear yet, but maybe it'll improve a bit if Zezenia is planning to use steam's payment support for DLCs.

My posts may look like a blind damage control, but I'm just expressing my mind and trying to make some points, since I've been through hell with big companies and Zezenia imo is doing/have done pretty well for an independent start-up.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
18th June 2016 07:28:11 (Last edited 18th June 2016 07:28:32)

Quoting K-Zodron:
Finally we have gotten around to listing Zezenia on Steam Greenlight. Regardless of whether we get voted in or not, this should prove to an interesting marketing move.

You can view and vote on our Steam Greenlight page by clicking here.

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

Good one! Ill vote YES, for sure!
This game with some players will be amazing
8)
Craudete
Player

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
18th June 2016 09:04:14 (Last edited 18th June 2016 18:10:00)

@Princess

thanks, i will edit soon
Princess
Player

Platon
Level 13
Ranger
18th June 2016 09:25:04

Quoting Vulcam:

You spelled medieval wrong at 0:05 :smartass:
I don't think the electro parts of the music fit the setting of the game, but nice vid!
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
18th June 2016 10:12:00

This could be a nice soundtrack for a trailer.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
18th June 2016 10:35:55

That one have great High moments

But nice video. I suggest to add some more legends on housing and brewing.
Matheus Gustavo
Player

Elysium
Level 161
Ranger
18th June 2016 12:54:17

On offical trailer, there is a typo '' Learn diffrent recipes''. Should contain E
Azzahr
Premium

Elysium
Level 592
Warrior
18th June 2016 13:43:40

Quoting Vulcam:
What do you think guys ?

if possible, hopefully KZ change the video that is on the greenlight, was great bro! xD
1 2 3 4
Last »