Arcaeus
Player

Elysium
Level 45
Mage
22nd March 2012 19:07:37

Ok so I saw a few people saying there are no guild boards on this website so I decided to make a external forum to host guild boards. So basically its free to use. All you have to do is request a board and state your moderators. Ill create the board and password protect it. Ill let you guys know the password and you can change the password to whatever you want. That way the boards are private to your guild :)

I have not got a host name yet, if it is used then Ill buy one. Just wanted to see if anyone would actually use it. Any suggestions please let me know.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Zezenia_Guild_Boards/index.php?act=idx

Thanks and enjoy :)
Hidden Warrior
Player

Tipitaka
Level 31
Warrior
22nd March 2012 19:09:40

I think, if people want 'private' guild boards, then they will make them themselves.
Arcaeus
Player

Elysium
Level 45
Mage
22nd March 2012 19:13:28

Quoting Snirfman:
I think, if people want 'private' guild boards, then they will make them themselves.

/cry :(
Hidden Warrior
Player

Tipitaka
Level 31
Warrior
22nd March 2012 19:22:43 (Last edited 22nd March 2012 19:23:07)

Quoting Arcaeus:
Quoting Snirfman:

/cry :(

Just kidding! I'll use it :) God knows I hate posting on a public board and getting posts on my threads ^_^
Wilvan Russell
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Mage
22nd March 2012 20:17:13

Greetings,
first of all - to make it clear - it's not that I dissaprove your idea, as it could be well-intentioned, but I do not recommend this kind of guild boards. Why would you ask? The reason behind this is simple - it's both your account's and your PC's safety. If you're using a private board of a person you either do not know, or do not trust, you're risking a lot. First of all, most of the people who register accounts in separate and private services, especially if those are related to what they do elsewhere (Like in this case - guild boards are related to your Zezenia Online playing) are revealing:
1. Their e-mail address.
2. Their usually used passwords and logins.
3. Their IP address.
to the website host/administrator/moderators. Of course - you may use other e-mail than the one you use here, other password and so on, but most of the people do not do this.

I hope that this warning won't be missed, even if the idea looks like a helpful and community supporting one.

Yours,
Wilvan Russell.