1 2
K-Zodron
Staff

7th July 2016 13:15:50 (Last edited 7th July 2016 14:19:32)

Zezenia Online has been released on Steam now! This is a great opportunity to bring in some new players to help the community and game grow.

You can view the store page here.

Yours
Zezenia Online Staff
Azzahr
Premium

Elysium
Level 592
Warrior
7th July 2016 13:20:30

great work kz! <3
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
7th July 2016 13:46:40 (Last edited 7th July 2016 13:47:46)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
7th July 2016 13:46:48

Woah... faster than I expected (y) great job K-z :smartass::D
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
7th July 2016 13:59:23

Gz, i hope the game grow:D
Balamor
Player

Pharos
Level 147
Mage
7th July 2016 14:17:23 (Last edited 7th July 2016 14:18:57)

@K-Zordon, @Staff
Today, a whole day polish people have lags like shit [many of us are unable to play] - I think the problem concerns others countries too.
Many people want to quit this game cuz of lags, and I know that few already quit.
You didn't solve the problem for long time.. so please hurry up, because I started thinking we are wasting time for updating content on fansite or explaining(in game) to newcomers how to play.
I have lags for atleast 1 month and please dont blame my isp, because I hadn't this before, and I have lags only in zezenia.

Hopefully this will bring some new players

First you need to hurry up and solve this problem.
so Good Luck !
Market Ipo
Player

Elysium
Level 46
Mage
7th July 2016 14:27:32 (Last edited 7th July 2016 14:27:49)

Very excited for this! Already playing with a few friends of mine on steam. Thanks, this is great.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
7th July 2016 14:29:22 (Last edited 7th July 2016 14:30:24)

Quoting Balamor:
@K-Zordon, @Staff
Today, a whole day polish people have lags like shit [many of us are unable to play] - I think the problem concerns others countries too.
Many people want to quit this game cuz of lags, and I know that few already quit.
You didn't solve the problem for long time.. so please hurry up, because I started thinking we are wasting time for updating content on fansite or explaining(in game) to newcomers how to play.
I have lags for atleast 1 month and please dont blame my isp, because I hadn't this before, and I have lags only in zezenia.

Hopefully this will bring some new players

First you need to hurry up and solve this problem.
so Good Luck !

I got alot of connection problems aswell, sometimes I am not able to connect to the zezenia servers from Holland but when I connect through VPN (usa f.e) I am.. Aint it time for a european server? Might aswell consider it because alot of players can't play because of this!

@Topic, Good progress! Nice to see.
Unknow
Player

Elysium
Level 70
Warrior
7th July 2016 15:38:50

WOW :D Gratz !!!
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
7th July 2016 17:22:39 (Last edited 7th July 2016 17:23:19)

I dont think so steam will help us to grow the game.Population only depends how this game develop.You gave us xxxx double exp to celebrate zezenia due to greenlight...COMON you could be more creativ for god sake.Now lets back to updates.Steam doesnt give you a assurance to be popular game.You have to invest some money and ppl to constatly update this game.As far i remember there was only 1 huge update and it was 3 years ago - bersund.

I hope this Steam gonna bring you back to the work

P.S Fix this servers,this situation cant stay 4ever.. ppl should lose items while dead not to fast travel to the temple...
1 2