1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
15th June 2015 06:10:12 K-Zodron View post »
17th June 2015 21:14:41 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

14th June 2015 14:19:20

Zezenia Online version 5.4.0 containing the all-new jungle-inspired continent has been released! The new area brings many new monsters and quests with it, which of course leads to new items and graphics as well. For exact details about the update read the changelog at the end of this announcement.

To play you must first update your client. If the automatic ingame patcher does not work you can redownload the game client from the website's Download section.

If you find any bugs or other game weaknesses, don't hesitate to report them to us either on the forum or via e-mail to support@zezeniaonline.com!

Have fun in Zezenia,
Your Zezenia Staff

Quoting Changelog 5.4.0:
- Added a new continent, Aranagua, with the city Vevay and the area Perileu.
- Added 11 brand-new monsters.
- Added a number of new quests and items.

- Death losses (experience, manaspent, skills) are reversible at temple NPCs for a fee of 450 gold per level (level at time of death). Only deaths caused by monsters are reversible. This doesn't only mean the last hit, but overall damage prior to the death!
- Some ground tiles now have variable speeds, meaning your character will be either slower or faster when walking on them.
- New outfit pieces: some for all, some via quests, some available when you have enough achievement points.

- Made the Lyedel area accessible to free accounts, via both the Poor Quarters boat NPC and Gulshan Village.
- Changed blessing price from 10 premium cards and 30k to 5 premium cards and 100k gold.

- Added empty default choice on market Create Buy Offer dialog to avoid mistakes.
- Added shield icon that is shown when you are in a protection area.
- Added tooltips to state icons in Inventory sidewindow.
- Fixed pushing from boiling brewing cauldron.
- Fixed getting skulls in arenas / warzones / party when in guild war mode.
- Fixed logging of deaths caused by nature.
- Fixed People list and Party sidewindow scrollbars sometimes not updating properly.
- Fixed possible scam via house transfer, it is no longer possible to increase price after a transfer has been initiated.
- Improved the login server to fix various small issues with character list loading.
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
14th June 2015 14:24:52

About the hairstyles - no comment... I'm so fckin' dissapointed...
and where I can check "achivment points" cuz I need only 1 to have all of the known ones and still cant even use hair that needs 50points
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
14th June 2015 14:27:18

Quoting Essa:
and where I can check "achivment points" cuz I need only 1 to have all of the known ones and still cant even use hair that needs 50points

Ctrl + Q, quest and achievement points!
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
14th June 2015 14:33:53

Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:
Quoting Essa:

Ctrl + Q, quest and achievement points!

Thanks brorsky! and my bad they (hairstyles) were dissabled only at 1st login now i can use them (still I wont sice they /sorry/ looks terrible!) ;d
Hectox
Player

Platon
Level 5
Mage
14th June 2015 15:15:01

Why do I get FPS drops since the new update?
Waz
Sage

Tipitaka
Level 25
Warrior
14th June 2015 16:02:49 (Last edited 14th June 2015 16:03:27)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

found a small map bug!
Lazzoa Ruthless
Player

Elysium
Level 239
Warrior
14th June 2015 16:49:38

K-z, Congratulations! the BEST update for Zezenia Online!

#forabetterzezenia

www.zezeniabrazucas.com! working!

Lazzoa Ruthless">Lazzoa Ruthless
Mr Mildox
Player

Elysium
Level 355
Warrior
14th June 2015 19:17:37 (Last edited 14th June 2015 19:18:36)

Mr Mildox
Player

Elysium
Level 355
Warrior
14th June 2015 19:20:06 (Last edited 14th June 2015 19:56:43)

Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
14th June 2015 19:49:23

You should re-download your client, and update it, especially zezenia.gfx which contains all sprites.
1 2 3