1 2
K-Zodron
Staff

21st February 2015 15:21:43 (Last edited 21st February 2015 15:22:40)

Today, we made some small changes to the available boards on our forum. The Rule Violator, Bug Report and Devlog boards were removed from the forum frontpage. In the future, please use the ingame reporting system (CTRL+R) and support e-mail (support@zezeniaonline.com) to report bugs and rule violators to game staff.

The devlog board was closed since we feel that it will make more sense to simply post update teasers on the Announcements board, with greater visibility. You can still find the old Devlog posts via the direct link.

Now, about the next update! We have started work on a dungeon system, where small teams (usually 2-5 players) will be able to clear a dungeon path of monsters and receive rewards at the end. The point of this system is to bring people together (for team hunts) and provide an always-rewarding alternative to the current task system. Specifically, in dungeons: PVP is disabled, monsters will not respawn, all monsters must be killed to exit with reward, a time limit prevents people from idling too long, higher level dungeons will have an entrance fee and each finish will yield rewards, with milestone numbers (5th, 20th and 100th finish) will yield extra rewards. More details will be ironed out during the development and the testing phase.

Aside from the dungeon system we are also working on changes such as an increased friends list limit, new monsters & areas, and better balancing for the brewing & gathering system.

As usual, stay tuned for more information about the upcoming updates!
Your Zezenia Staff
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
21st February 2015 16:08:16

Great news ! Looking forward to this
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
21st February 2015 16:16:53

Dungeon sounds interesting, really looking forward to the update. Thanks kz.

Cheers,
Ian.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
21st February 2015 16:26:41

Sounds really awesome.

One proposal for that, make highscores for best team/solo/vocation/subclass clear.
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
21st February 2015 16:32:20

Quoting Dancore:
Sounds really awesome.

One proposal for that, make highscores for best team/solo/vocation/subclass clear.

could also make achievements for reaching the milestones
Adsasdadsdas
Player

Pharos
Level 3
Ranger
21st February 2015 16:58:36

k-zordon bro. i really like you! u are so good! u make mega pro updates and players are happy! HEHEEHUEHUEHEHEH. im ultra mega happy. im still banned. its now about 6 month! 3 months ago u said u will check case ,,asap''. thanks!!!!! im still banned, thanks!!!! you are MEGA!
dont unban me! dont answer to emails! you are just MEGA.
Zelazny Majszcz
Player

Pharos
Level 179
Warrior
21st February 2015 17:09:08

dungeon system sound nice but if pvp is disabled inside u must put some limitation to don't give people opportunity to exp with non pvp style all time on pvp worlds!
Masmune
Player

Elysium
Level 28
Ranger
21st February 2015 17:32:25

The dungeon system sounds like Fosti's proposal that was discussed a while back.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
21st February 2015 17:39:22 (Last edited 18th September 2019 11:39:00)

Deleted
Zelazny Majszcz
Player

Pharos
Level 179
Warrior
21st February 2015 19:22:10

Hello Galator,
first of all shame on me i didn't get this thing but for sure i will test dungeons system and give some feedback.
Second of all i want you to know that i regullary (like once a week?) check development input. Is some cases i don't have opinion dont wanna write empty post, in some treads i have very negative attitiude and i don;t want to feed others with negative feedback (i mean with i don;t like it but nothing to make it better). Other cases like loot rate are very important to me i i feel some unfairness of it but i have no idea how to fix it.
Third of all i like this game but i would change to things:
1a) Biggest problem of zezenia (and i don't see way this update will fix) is fact that hunts are repetable. I hunt bosses for a while with barbarian this was nightmare. i just hit 1 button every 2 sec and drink pot when my mana was low. there was nothing less challenging. On birlusk i target it with ranger and go get some tea for 5 mins. Hunting (especialy with warrior) is skilles for me. Very good player do the same as newbie or almost just the same.i mean i wold rather do some dangerus run fo 20 mins where i have to blink think outlure monster heal and sometimes i go to reward chest and mostly i die than stand 6 min on jov clicking like robot.
2b) It comes with ending of 1a. Robots we all know that there are some macroers or botters. People who stand afk on bosses healing every 2 secs for minutes no reacting on lure or pushing. Who have auto healers loot pickers auto mana potions. And truth is we fail with fighting this. I wrote big mail what i think staff could do with this problem didnt get single answer. All my reports didnt get any results. Also people are sharing/trading accs, playing on multiple computers. There is not worse thing for community than unpunisched cheaters. Whats more becouse of this we get futures that are just bad for gamplay (cooldowns reducment).

3c)I am scared that zezenia have overgrowing problem. In my eyes we want to improve to much at once. We have new monsters ne land new quests....... . I love reediting of ss and placing gulshan. But i dont enjoy a new island. I think that in some place staff will overgrow zezenia and just make it a difeerent game. and i love old zezenia (old for me is this 2 years above), but my fun is slowly destroyed cooldowns removing culthan training in osvald etc etc.
4d)Last at not least my friend get unfairly banned for having 10kk cash. There is easy way to check that fact but he get permanently ignored from 6 months.
1 2