1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
12th August 2014 15:05:13 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

12th August 2014 14:03:08

Just now a small patch was released to the game, requiring a new client to be downloaded. This patch was released to fix some bugs as well as to improve the tutorial for new players. Again, for exact details about the update read the changelog at the end of this announcement.

If the automatic client patcher does not work for you (try running the client as administrator!), you can redownload the client from the website's Download section.

If you come across any bugs, do not hesitate to report them to us via CTRL+R or to support@zezeniaonline.com!

Yours,
Zezenia Online Staff

Quoting Changelog 5.0.1:
- Beginner Tutorial island now has tips for returning to the cave and casting spells
- Newbie equipment goes directly to slots when going to main instead of bag
- Alexander's quest has more tips (walking to depot, talking to Jeff), and now yields 500 experience points
- Added beginner quest after Alexander's quest where you get a fishing rod, a fishing tip and some experience
- Fixed some map glitches, including access to an extension of the south Ellaria Giants spawn
- Fixed some bugs, such as the Curse spell
- Minor adjustment to level 140+ quest
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
12th August 2014 14:08:02

what was wrong with the curse spell tho?
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
12th August 2014 14:10:39 (Last edited 12th August 2014 14:11:17)

it was taking away targets buff
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
12th August 2014 14:16:02

Quoting Baltas:
it was taking away targets buff

that explains why my bravery got away when he cursed me?aaaaah.

Thanks
Pombo
Player

Elysium
Level 153
Warrior
12th August 2014 14:22:29

Hi,
I have noticed that my FPS drops while I'm walking.
It is kind of a Freeze , or something like that.
Can you guys check it?
Petra
Player

Elysium
Level 207
Ranger
12th August 2014 14:26:03

My proprosal is about creating bolt, you spend 120 mana points to create 8~10 bolt, while you spend 180 mana points to create 20~32 arrow if i dont be wrong... My sugesting about it is grow up bolts created with spell or lower the mana cost.

And about buff distance too, a marksman lost hp and mp max to have a buff + 11 distance, while rogue haves a buff + 14... WHY???
improve the buff marksman...
Sorry my english :)

Felicity
Premium

Everath

Level 166

Mage

Permalink | Quote
1 day 5 minutes ago

[Hide] Quoting Bridget Archer:

My proprosal is about creating bolt, you spend 120 mana points to create 8~10 bolt, while you spend 180 mana points to create 20~32 arrow if i dont be wrong... My sugesting about it is grow up bolts created with spell or lower the mana cost.

And about buff distance too, a marksman lost hp and mp max to have a buff + 11 distance, while rogue haves a buff + 14... WHY???
improve the buff marksman...
Sorry my english :)

idk if you played for longer, but both classes got nerved.

Idk if you're known on both classes but its two different classes, WHY would you have 2 exact same classes?
I do agree about that a rogue shouldnt get higher distance but whatever.

Marksman is fine, rogue is fine...

Bridget Archer
Player

Elysium

Level 58

Ranger

Permalink | Quote
23 hours 59 minutes ago

The focus this post is about spell create bolts, i think to need very much mana comparated create arrows....and about buff i want to understand why rogue have higher buff than marksman only this....

Titi Maga
Player

Platon

Level 61

Ranger

Permalink | Quote
21 hours 45 minutes ago

I agree about bolt spells. But i sinceraly can't understand why marksman have 3 speed buffs. I've made a proposal about it 3 years ago and its still the same. They should swap it: marksmen must have the distance +14 and rogues get the +11 with speed increase because we already got the iron endurance for speed boosting and our buffs cancel each other.
We also can't buff precision and offensive imminence at same time.

Rangers have 10 seconds cooldown to re-buff while mages can buffs whenever they want. Mages also should have cd to re-buff.

Petra
Premium

Elysium

Level 192

Ranger

Permalink | Edit | Quote
16 hours 37 minutes ago

a lot time zezenia sucks me, cuz I had a different lvl of skills. Never I could understand why reduce 3 skill to marksman and reduce the health, suppose they add spell thief blood, but time ago when we hadn't that spell thief blood, my health by myself was better than the fuck spell thief blood, and now the last up date my hits is sucks than last update.
the reason I continue the game is my high lvl. but I lot time ago I'm disappointed , this the reason many friends RL left of zezenia. I'm alone here playing. a lot time whe we had problems with lagg or freeze
the GM th rewards was a double experince about a week.

K-Z do you forgot something? my last skill :(
Kavooo
Player

Elysium
Level 229
Warrior
12th August 2014 14:34:01 (Last edited 12th August 2014 14:34:19)

Quoting Changelog 5.0.1:

- Minor adjustment to level 140+ quest

increases difficulty again!!??
Alex The Ninja
Player

Platon
Level 108
Warrior
12th August 2014 15:00:24 (Last edited 12th August 2014 15:00:56)

Quoting Pombo:
Hi,
I have noticed that my FPS drops while I'm walking.
It is kind of a Freeze , or something like that.
Can you guys check it?

I also noticed change when i was walking after this patch.
My FPS drops only a little bit when im moving for example from 90 to 80 FPS,
so its not a big difference and it should be still smooth (my monitor doesnt support more than 75 Hz anyways).

But its not smooth ;X It actually feels pretty laggy..
K-Zodron
Staff

12th August 2014 15:05:13

I'll investigate to see if I can find anything that causes such FPS fluctuations. In the meanwhile I recommend you to check Options > Graphics and make sure "Timer-based movement" is enabled, since that should help with any unsmoothness in walking due to FPS changes.
Alex The Ninja
Player

Platon
Level 108
Warrior
12th August 2014 17:26:38

I reinstalled zezenia, tested older graphics drivers and i tryed "timer based movement" on/off also d3d/ddraw/opengl modes but no result.

And btw. its not like my character is slower now after this patch, just when im moving everything is "tearing". When im walking and i look at someones nick the lettetrs are blurry and seem to "vibrate" abit. I hope it helped.
1 2 3