1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
K-Zodron
Staff

11th July 2014 17:53:46 (Last edited 10th August 2014 20:05:23)

Once again it's time to start a sage application process to gather together some new sages to assist players with questions and problems ingame and take part in private test servers. If you have any desire to become a sage, read through this thread and send in your application!

The duty of a sage is quite simply to help players, both new and old, especially in the Support channel. Sages do not hold any other powers besides their highlighted text in the ingame Support channel. Of course occasional private test servers are held, where sages can participate. Read more about sages in the Game Manual.

What we require from all sages is good English, good knowledge of the game itself and a desire to help people out. Also note that we will not consider players with notable criminal records for this position.

To apply for sage position send an e-mail to support@zezeniaonline.com answering the following set of simple questions:
- How long have you played Zezenia Online?
- How often and on what game worlds do you play Zezenia?
- In a range from 1 to 10, how well do you think you know Zezenia?
- What do you think is good and what is bad in Zezenia?
- Who are you? (tell briefly about yourself, thing such as where you are from)
- What/which characters would you like to have the sage status on?

Set the subject to "Sage Application" for fast processing. We will respond to all sage applications within 1 week. If you are already a sage and would like to have sage status on a new character, you can send an e-mail about that too.

Thanks to all participants and good luck!

Update: The application process is closed. Thanks to all applicants!
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
11th July 2014 18:07:38

Please Staff/GMs leak Ryan's application to forums :D

XD
If he is going to apply ;z
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
11th July 2014 18:23:05

Are you going to demote the inactive/not any help sages as well?
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
11th July 2014 18:31:55 (Last edited 11th July 2014 18:34:10)

Why would i apply?

they will never give me Sage even tho they can thank me for doubling their servers populations every time i come to be active, i hand out free items all day long and explain to newcomers how to play the game.

They don't care haha

"Also note that we will not consider players with notable criminal records for this position"

Ryan~
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
11th July 2014 18:33:08

Good luck to all of you guys who are gonna send a application!
Just don't be inactive, lol.

Sincerely,
Ian.
Nietszche
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Ranger
11th July 2014 21:16:40

Maybe next year I will be interested in being sage. For now gl to any1 who applies.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
11th July 2014 21:40:58 (Last edited 11th July 2014 21:41:53)

Quoting Akolix:

Sincerely,
Ian.

+1

I'd suggest Ryan and Justin for Sage position. (Ryan The Alcomist and Felicity AKA Gustaf/Faustin/Panoramia).

Why? Even tho Ryan has big mouth and his crazy subconscious dreams and fetishes with virgins, he helps community.
Even tho Justin has a long Macro/bot criminal record, it's not GM position, it's just Sage. If Galator can be a Sage, why can't Justin become a sage too? He helps people that ask stuff in Trade/English chat sometimes.

On top of that, there aren't any other relevant options, in my opinion. Lots of people retired and show no signal of coming back, thanks to Staff's (lack of) attitude and very slow decisions :)
Felicity
Player

Pharos
Level 91
Mage
11th July 2014 22:54:23

Quoting Stormy:
Are you going to demote the inactive/not any help sages as well?

agreed on this,
aswell i dont even wanna try to get sage with my ban historys HAHAHAHA.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
12th July 2014 00:05:41

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Akolix:

Sincerely,
Ian.

+1

I'd suggest Ryan and Justin for Sage position. (Ryan The Alcomist and Felicity AKA Gustaf/Faustin/Panoramia).

Why? Even tho Ryan has big mouth and his crazy subconscious dreams and fetishes with virgins, he helps community.
Even tho Justin has a long Macro/bot criminal record, it's not GM position, it's just Sage. If Galator can be a Sage, why can't Justin become a sage too? He helps people that ask stuff in Trade/English chat sometimes.

On top of that, there aren't any other relevant options, in my opinion. Lots of people retired and show no signal of coming back, thanks to Staff's (lack of) attitude and very slow decisions :)

Ryan ? this kid never he is so rude also Faustin.

My vote going for Agger !
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
12th July 2014 06:34:47

I'm not Rude :'(

Ryan~
1 2 3
Last »