Show staff replies in this thread
29th June 2014 08:27:37 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

27th June 2014 04:20:45

Most of the gallery was full of uninteresting screenshots, so we decided to scrap that section of the website, at least for now. Instead, we now have a library section! The library section currently contains a few interactive maps and links to fansites.

Old gallery screenshots are still accessible via their direct links, and naturally you are still welcome to post ingame screenshots on their dedicated boards here on the forums.

More cities and other cool stuff will be added to the library section later. Hope you like it!
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
27th June 2014 05:00:46 (Last edited 27th June 2014 05:13:21)

Really nice, awesome idea of whoever thought about that Library section.

My 3 suggestions:
1- Library's frontpage display: Let the Ellaria line bigger than the other cities lines, since Ellaria has more importance. Add an Ellaria title to the image that is to the right.
2- Library's section details: Let the detailed information of sublinks be displayed in English, Portuguese and Spanish versions of subtitles.
3- Gallery Subsection, under Community: Keep a link to it, as asublink of Community Section. Remove "Top referrers" and let Gallery take place of it.

The following examples are mere examples, made on Paint in a hurry and with shitty skills just to show what I mean:
1. Library's frontpage display:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

2. Library's section details:

3. Gallery Subsection, under Community:
K-Zodron
Staff

29th June 2014 08:27:37

Thanks for your feedback, Warlockk Nonpvp. The gallery section will remain closed, at least for now, until the game grows a bit more so that we can sustain a flow of more interesting screenshots and implement a better upload process. The translations idea is very good, I'll consider that. I also tried out the bigger size for the Ellaria part, but it looks a bit out of place live and I don't find it necessary anyway.
Dova King
Player

Elysium
Level 214
Warrior
29th June 2014 15:26:24

K-zodron, possible serious you could translate the game in a different language? spanish for example
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
29th June 2014 15:46:33 (Last edited 29th June 2014 15:48:24)

Quoting Lara Sen:
K-zodron, possible serious you could translate the game in a different language? spanish for example

Translating the ENTIRE game into other languages, as Spanish, for example, would be not viable...

What should be done is have Guides, Fansites and Tutorials in these certain languages, like Spanish, Portuguese, etc...

On top of that, people need english in their lives: the world is globalized now, so keeping the game in English is not only less toilsome, but also good for the own players. I say that cuz I've learned lots of english not just by school and music, but I played Runescape from 2004 to 2007 during my childhood/adolescence and it helped WONDERS...+ Need for Speed, Tibia, Zezenia, etc... games help in learning.
Skugsturken
Player

Pharos
Level 83
Warrior
29th June 2014 15:51:32

All praise the mighty Runescape for teaching us English! real talk