1 2 3
Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
27th February 2014 12:29:25 GM Siegfried View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

26th February 2014 16:43:47

Just now we released a small patch to the game, opening up the hunting grounds below Humwich again. Due to some rework being done in preparation for the new areas in the upcoming update, which is coming later, the location of Humwich has changed. House items and owners have been moved to the new location. You can travel to the new Humwich location via boat from Culthan as before, or by walking south over the new little bridge. The patch does not require a client update.

If you find any path to the new areas that should not yet be accessible, please let us know!

Server Merges
As planned for a long time, we will do a little server merge this weekend. We will move all the characters of Tartarus to Platon. The reasoning is that Tartarus is, according to our internal statistics, a very low-population server that we should stop running in favor of new, more popular server options. We will not merge Tipitaka to Platon at this point due to potential latency issues for European players.

New Server
During the weekend we will also open up a new server type in place of Tartarus. It will be a so-called "Speed-rate PVP" server. The mechanics will be the same as the current PVP servers (Platon and Tipitaka), with the following exceptions:

- Experience yield from monsters is 10 times the normal rate
- Highscores will not display speed-rate server players by default
- Level will be capped at 150, skills at 100 (80 for magic level)
- Osvald tasks will only give training or money rewards

Loot rate and skill rate will remain the same as on other server types.

An exact date of the server changes will be announced later this week.
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
26th February 2014 16:51:43

awesome <3
looking forward to the speed rate server.
Ghaelle
Player

Elysium
Level 170
Warrior
26th February 2014 16:52:45

The new location of Humwich is much better now
Jim Gordon
Player

Pharos
Level 158
Warrior
26th February 2014 16:53:33

Great work as usual..The game is bein renewed every here n them.

We are all excited for the Merge,You are making this game slighty better day by day.

Thank you in advance,Yours Belian.
Myk Myk Disco Polo
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
26th February 2014 16:55:17 (Last edited 26th February 2014 16:57:59)

Can someone put screens of new Humwich? :) I don't want to waste cards just to see it. Thanks.

Edit: Oh. i think that it is only relocated?
Animus Necandi
Player

Elysium
Level 63
Ranger
26th February 2014 16:58:19

Excited for this server as well, however, a word of warning..

Loot rate and skill rate being 1x will overflow this server with mages even greater than other servers. Mages and possibly rangers will be the only viable classes because they will not require lots of gear. Warriors will be near nonexistent because of the high gear requirements for success.
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
26th February 2014 16:59:32 (Last edited 26th February 2014 16:59:53)

I'm also abit worried about the 1x skills :p
i mean theres gonna be cap anyway?
Last Man
Player

Tipitaka
Level 21
Mage
26th February 2014 17:06:41 (Last edited 26th February 2014 17:08:36)

looking forward to this weekend:D

can i know your motivation to keep the loot rate the same?
Why don't you slightly higher the loot rate, cause its made for warrr this server;p?
Durius
Player

Platon
Level 16
Mage
26th February 2014 17:06:45

There is a map bug error in the remake of the backyard of my house at humwich, people can stand on the fence door and even push/take items from there, those 2 SQMs should be from the house just like a common door.

Here is an image:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Hope it helps
Guex On Three
Player

Platon
Level 21
Warrior
26th February 2014 17:09:12

+1 GOOD WORK K-ZODRON WE WAITING FOR NEW SERVER !!! ;D
1 2 3
Last »